Friday, August 1, 2014

Dazed and Confused!

This summer is just flying by!  With two shows a week we are beyond busy here at Act4Murder (which is where the "Dazed and Confused" thing comes in), but still are able to find the time to promote our shows at HarborWalk Village and the Boardwalk, pick up a couple more venues for the fall, and most importantly… getting our next new show written!  It's called REDNECK RIVALRY and is going to be out just in time for Halloween.  I'm pulling out all the stops for this one folks - another MUST SEE!

This makes the 29th show I've written to date.  I have a sort of hazy goal of 50, in that I'm not sure when I want to have that 50th show written, but with all the ideas hanging around in my head, I'm optimistic it'll happen!

Anyway, here are a few shots of some shows and activities we've been involved in the past couple of months.  Come see us at Crab Island Cantina in Destin for some LIVE action, or two more opportunities at Angler's on Okaloosa Island.

And like I said… we are busy, busy, busy, but having a blast.  The private parties are starting to come in for the fall, Halloween and Christmas, and a really BIG show in January.  Nothing like being swamped!

Which reminds me… private parties are our specialty.  Call me and schedule yours!  With (almost) 29 shows, I'm pretty sure we have something for everyone, but call me and let's chat about it!  ~~ Paula (850) 862-2885











No comments: