Monday, August 31, 2015

A KILLER Night in Crestview!

Giant SHOUT OUT to Crestview! First time EVER, in 13 years, every person with a reservation showed up for the show.  And I'm not talking about a handful of people.  We had 106 folks with reservations, and 108 attend, KILLER IN THE KITCHEN Saturday night at Samuel's Roadhouse.  When my daughter and I were laboring over the tables - trying to figure out exactly HOW to seat all those people in their private room, I told the owner it was doubtful they'd all show up… I mean, it's never happened. What were the chances?  Boy was I wrong!

It took us almost 2 hours to get those tables placed and adequate seating for everyone.  And fortunately, when two extra folks showed up, we were able to move one more table into the room and put it at the end of the row.  I won't lie - it was a bit cramped - but everyone seemed to have a good time.

Yes, it was a great night and a fun show.  The food is always wonderful at Samuel's, and the servers are a joy to work with.  Add great guests who were there for a good time, and I couldn't possibly ask for anything more.

Well, except maybe the margaritas their fabulous bartender Doyle made for the two of us when the guests were all seated and we could breathe again.  Delicious! He told me they make their own sour mix, which is one reason they're so good.  I highly recommend a visit to Samuel's to try their food AND their margaritas.  And then come see us again in October - but make your reservations early, because that SOLD OUT sign is going out a little earlier next time.  ~~ Paula




No comments: