Saturday, June 20, 2015

Redneck V.I.P.'s

JUNE 18, 2015 UPDATE - Our show at Angler's Thursday night was awesome! The cast of REDNECK RIVALRY (Chris Manson, David Smith, Kristi Morris, Karen Monroe and Sally Whitesell) outdid themselves, and the audience loved every minute of it.  I was particularly excited about this show, because for years now guests have been asking me if they can buy any Act4Murder merchandise, and Thursday was the first time I had some to sell! I put into place "V.I.P." packages available for purchase by our guests. By selecting "Eyewitness," "Expert Eyewitness" or one of the "Celebration" packages, you'll purchase an "Act4Murder Eyewitness" T-Shirt, mug or notepad (with balloons for the "Celebration" selections) - all high quality items and a fun
souvenir of your night out with us. Thursday night I had five V.I.P.'s in the audience, and they loved their T-Shirts! Check out our instagram photos on the front page of our website to see for yourself!  V.I.P. packages are available from our reservation page on the website, and watch for the "Romance" package coming soon. Thanks again REDNECKS - great show, as always! ~~ Paula

No comments: